Find out about issues that could be affecting your families health... Today.
Certified Professional Home Inspection: $300
Like most homeowners, you probably paid for a home inspection prior to purchasing your home. The inspector went top to bottom looking for symptoms of wear and tear and gave you a report based on the findings... But have you had your home looked at again? Are you SURE that nothing new has come up that may cause issues? Whether you are buying a new home or you've lived in your existing home for years, it may be time for a Certified Professional Home Inspection.
If your home is putting your family at risk, is that something you need to know?
Our Certified Inspection is a lot like going to the doctors for a physical. A highly trained InterNACHI certified professional inspector will conduct an interview with your family to help uncover any symptoms you may be experiencing, and conduct a detailed investigation those symptoms to find what level of risk your family faces due to the way your home is performing.
Included in the Certified Professional Inspection:
A complete visual inspection of...
- Your attic's insulation, ventilation, air sealing, moisture intrusion, and mold/mildew growth
- Your HVAC equipment for signs of conditions that produce carbon monoxide or damage to major components
- Your basement/crawl space insulation, ventilation, air sealing, moisture intrusion, and mold/mildew growth
- Your exterior moisture management system, comprised of shingles, gutters, downspouts, siding and exterior air/moisture sealing
- Your windows and doors with an evaluation of their operation for safety, air sealing, and moisture intrusion
As well as...
- An introduction to utility provided home performance programs along with guidance as to how the program may be able to benefit your family given what is discovered in the inspection process
Did you know?
- Advanced training allows us to identify symptoms most home inspectors wouldn't know to look for.
- Just like a doctor... your consultant will either give you a clean bill of health, or recommend further action. You will receive a checklist showing the findings and recommended next best steps.
An analysis from key sources indicate that more than 85% of homes across the country have one or more critical problems impacting some combination of the health, safety, comfort, and finances of the families living in the home. According to the Center for Disease Control, The American Lung Association, the Environmental Protection Agency, and other organizations, our homes can be the cause of significant health and safety risks.